We are a 100% distributed company, although the majority of our customer base is in the United States. We love creating great content, and it is an important part of our overall marketing strategy.
We are expanding our Content Team and hiring Copywriters to work under our Chief Copywriter (Paul Peters). This position will be on a contract basis but will pay a monthly salary.
As a Wordsmith you will:
- Write extremely high quality 300-500 word content pieces following a template.
- Write longer form "definitive" blog posts around topics of interest to our customers.
- Create downloadable resources such as forms, templates, and questionnaires etc.
- Write "how-to" style articles for our customers to answer common support questions.
Why work for us:
- We are not a content factory. We create high-quality, unique, relevant, and actionable content that is frequently picked up by the mainstream media.
- We pay above-market rates to get the best writers available.
- We don't micromanage. You will get a pipeline of writing tasks to complete, some overall guidance, then be left to manage your workload.
- We have clear and realistic expectations around how long quality content pieces take to create.
The interview process:
- Apply with a resume/CV. No need for a cover letter.
- We will send five quick screening questions you can answer via email.
- If you are shortlisted, we will pay you to complete a short writing exercise.
- If we like your work, we will extend an offer, and you can start immediately.