We are a 100% remote, distributed company. The majority of our customer base is in the United States, but we're now expanding into other countries and languages. We love creating great content, and it is an important part of our overall marketing strategy.
We are expanding our Content Team and hiring Copywriters to work under our Chief Editor (Paul Peters) writing and translating in Polish. We're looking for Polish speakers who have excellent communication skills in English. This position will be on a contract basis but will pay a monthly salary.
As a Copywriter you will:
- Write extremely high quality 300-500 word content pieces following a template.
- Write longer form "definitive" blog posts around topics of interest to our customers.
- Create downloadable resources such as forms, templates, and questionnaires etc.
- Write "how-to" style articles for our customers to answer common support questions.
Why work for us:
- We are not a content factory. We create high-quality, unique, relevant, and actionable content that is frequently picked up by the mainstream media.
- We pay above-market rates to get the best writers available.
- We don't micromanage. You will get a pipeline of writing tasks to complete, some overall guidance, then be left to manage your workload.
- We have clear and realistic expectations around how long quality content pieces take to create.
The application process:
- Apply with a resume/CV.
- We will send five quick screening questions you can answer via email.
- If you are shortlisted, we will pay you to complete a short writing exercise.
- If we like your work, we will extend an offer, and you can start immediately.